Dental Accounting Advice – C-Corporation Tax Issue

I’m a corporation and cash basis. How do I wind up yearly with a profit and have to pay federal corporation taxes as well as state? Last year I had to borrow 40k to fund pension plan to create a 40k deduction to offset 42k profit and avoid a 35% tax which would be about…Read More→